Benefits of Walking During Pregnancy
Hi moms-to-be, if you’re looking to start walking during pregnancy. Then it’s very important to get your doctor’s approval before starting walking. Let me tell you each pregnancy body is different and each pregnancy is different. So, confirm with your Dr.
I suggest during pregnancy before starting your walk. Drink about half a glass of milk or water or eat half a piece of apple or a handful of dry fruits before you start your walk. And always remember to carry a water bottle along with you.
Walking Exercise for Pregnancy
1. During pregnancy, walking can help in maintaining a healthy weight.
2. Walking while pregnant will help in living a healthy lifestyle with natural childbirth.
3. During pregnancy, walking keeps away morning sickness, stomach problems, heartburn, and constipation, etc
4. During pregnancy after 15 minutes break after Lunch and Dinner walking, for 20 minutes will help you in digestion and healthy sleep.
5. During pregnancy, walking helps to speed up your body’s metabolism and it will also help in reducing stress.
6. In pregnancy, walking helps in blood circulation to various parts of your body. It ensures a proper supply of oxygen to your muscles and your organs, including the brain.
7. During pregnancy, it helps in digestion while eating your meal, and taking minimum water with your meal helps digestion.
I have shared Pregnancy Walking Schedule:
This will help you understand how much to walk and when to stop walking. Once you start walking if in case you feel hot, breathless, or tired, take a break.
If you’re in the first trimester of pregnancy then you can start with a slow walk for a shorter period of 10 to 15 minutes only in the begging for three days in a week, and then extend it up to 15 – 20 minutes for five days a week.
During pregnancy then extend it up to 20-40 minutes a day, toward the end of the trimester. And try walking 30-60 minutes a day in between gaps morning or evening, six days a week.
Pregnancy Safe Walking Tips:
• Be-careful and Look forward while walking, to avoid sudden fall.
• Slow down if you are not able to walk with your growing belly.
Disclaimer: This information is just a guide. Please note, your portion consumed will depend on your body weight, this meal plan is to ensure a balanced diet that helps you in healthy eating during pregnancy.
This website and my channel are created to share my personal experiences. The content work protected under copyright law. As each pregnancy is different recommendations on this channel may not work for you. So, please consult your doctor before taking any medication before trying.