Pubic Hair Removal During Pregnancy and Labor
Table of Contents
Do you know? During pregnancy, hormones are very active. So, the hair starts growing as fast as never before after every shave.
Hello Moms-to-be! I have shared 10 Safety steps to follow while shaving Private Part Hair during pregnancy and before Labor. I understand that this is a very personal question, maybe many of pregnant new moms or women may hesitate to ask. So, here I am with this article which is going to help you for sure.
During pregnancy due to growing hair, you might suffer from itching and also you might suffer from an infection. It’s time to keep in mind that you should make sure to keep your private part neat and clean to avoid infections. So, make sure to use a good brand razor with an intimate wash. Buy a handy mirror that can be used will shaving. I have also shared a few questions that you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions on Pubic Hair During Pregnancy
1. Should I Shave Pubic Hair Before Labor Or Delivery?
No, it’s not that important because your doctor will ask Nurses to shave it for you. Getting shaved pubic hair from Nurses is very common during pregnancy.
Don’t be ashamed/shy about getting shaved, because Nurses are trained for such works. She will first clean the area and then shave, tell the nurse if the shaving is hurting you in any way.
If you’re not comfortable with someone else doing it for you then think about getting it done at home. Ask your mom, sister, or husband to do it for you, as you won’t be able to do it yourself due to the growing belly.
2. Is It Important to Shave Private Part Hair on Every Visit to Gynecologist?
No, If in-case you’re unable to shave then not to worry your Gynecologist/Gynaecologist is used to it, and end of the day you’re not the only one.
3. Is It Safe to Use Hair Removal Cream during Pregnancy?
Avoid using any hair removal creams during pregnancy. You should also avoid using an electronic trimmer during pregnancy. And waxing the bikini line, will be too painful during pregnancy. So it’s better to shave for a small period of time.
4. Is Gillette Venus Breeze Hair Removal Razor is good?
Yes, Gillette Venus Breeze Hair Removal Razor for Women with Avocado Oils & Body Butter, Freesia Scent can be used during pregnancy. Check the Price – Gillette Venus Breeze Hair Removal Razor for Women.
It’s Flexible and its pivoting head that glides smoothly along your curves.
Designed in the rounded head with three movable blades that remove even fine hair from the area.
It provides an easy-grip rubber handle support for regular use. And it has no strong chemicals.
5. Is It Safe to Use Vwash during Pregnancy?
Yes, while shaving you can use a VWash Plus Expert Intimate Hygiene to remove hairs from the bikini line, during pregnancy. Just use it when needed.
VWash Plus Expert Intimate Hygiene also helps prevent unpleasant odors and irritations in the intimate area.
Enriched with Sea Buckthorn Oil which contains an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids.
Unique pH balanced formula of Lactic Acid.
Paraben & SLS/SLES Free and
Usable during periods as well and pregnancy is written.
Note – After washing the area make sure to pad dry your private part with a towel. Plan your days on shaving before using Vwash every day and be careful while shaving.
6. Why Use Hand Mirrors During Pregnancy for Shaving?
It’s will become very difficult to shave once your pregnancy baby bump is grown. You won’t be able to look and shave the area. So, with the help of a mirror, you can look at the area and shave it. It’s just you will have to try some different ways. During pregnancy stretch maker care this mirror will be very helpful.
Exclusive Lane Wooden Engraved Home Decorative Handheld Mirror is lightweight as well. It is best suitable for traveling and is easy to clean and lightweight as well
Note – After washing the area look into the mirror to pad dry your private part with a towel. Pregnancy baby bump will make it difficult so, use a mirror.
Art Type: Wooden Hand Carving
Material: Sheesham Wood
Color: Dark Brown
Dimensions: (L*W*H) = (10.9 * 4.4 * 0.7) Inch
Finish Type: Sheesham Wood
10 Safety steps to follow while shaving Private Part Hair during pregnancy and before Labor
- Yes, shaving is safe to remove hair from the private part during pregnancy.
- Always remember to use a new razor and wash your razor before using it. I use Gillette Venus Breeze Hair Removal Razor for Women.
- My advice to replace the blades every three to four weeks or whenever the blade becomes dull.
- Use a hand mirror so that you can see the area you want to shave.
- Avoid using too much pressure while shaving.
- Apply v wash plus intimate wash all over the private part you want to shave. Shave in the direction that the hair grows in a slow stroke. Reapply v wash as needed before you shave.
- Wash the area with warm water after shaving and then pad dry.
- Apply coconut oil or body lotion to the shaved area when you’re done.
- Clean your razor aftershave, pad tries the razor, and store it in a dry place.
- Plan your days on shaving, and be careful while shaving.
It’s just a part of a healthy pregnancy. Just remember to look after your Intimate area to keep the vagina healthy during pregnancy.
DISCLAIMER: This channel is created to share my personal experiences. As each pregnancy is different recommendations on this channel may not work for you. So, please consult your doctor before taking any medication before trying. The content work protected under copyright law. The background music is taken from the royalty-free site. Please contact us directly at [email protected]