Benefits of Everteen Intimate Hygiene Wipes
Table of Contents
Intimate Wipes helps to quickly clean the private area during pregnancy, during periods, and during post-pregnancy. Even when you travel it’s going to help you protect yourself from UTI. The sheet will make you feel very soft on the skin. These wipes will help to maintain intimate hygiene anytime anywhere.
- This wipe is safe to use during pregnancy because it is free from alcohol, SLS, and Parabens.
- During post pregnancy heavy bleeding these wipes will be very helpful. You don’t have to worry to wash your v area at the time of changing pads. So, whenever you change pads you can just use one wipe to keep way rashes and infections.
- The Everteen Natural Intimate Hygiene Wipes can be used after urination while traveling. Wipes are individually packed so you can carry them along with you.
- The wipes will very helpful during periods. Whenever you change pads you can just use one wipe to keep way rashes and infections.
- The wipe can also be used before and after the lovemaking activity.
Everteen Intimate Hygiene Wipes Safe to Use During :
- During Periods
- During Pregnancy
- During Post Pregnancy Bleeding
- During using Public Toilet
- During Traveling
- During UTI
- Before and after lovemaking
This Intimate wipe is free from alcohol, SLS, and Parabens. It is made of 100% Natural ingredients & biodegradable cloth. The wipes are clinically dermatologist tested.
Its Travel friendly :
If you don’t wish to carry hygiene wash then this can be your friendly product to maintain intimate hygiene at the go. These wipes are individually packed so you can carry one or two wipes with you wherever you travel.
How to use Everteen Intimate Hygiene Wipes?
Just tear to open the sachet, then open the unfold wipe. Wipe the private area from front to back. Once done, after cleansing just make sure to simply dispose of it in a bin.
Caution: It is for external use only. Keep away from children. If irritation occurs then stop using it and wash the area with water. Do not flush
Disclaimer: This website and channel are created to share my personal experiences. As each pregnancy is different recommendations on this channel may not work for you. So, please consult your doctor before taking any medication before trying. The content work protected under copyright law. The background music in the video is taken from the royalty-free site. Please contact us directly at [email protected]