Post Pregnancy Maternity Pads After Delivery
Do you know? Maternity sanitary pads are used during post-pregnancy because New moms-to-be will experience heavy bleeding immediately right after delivery and it continues for more than 10 days. So, Maternity pads are must have pads for every new mom after childbirth.
New mom disposable pads are also called as Maternity sanitary pads, this product is having a rating of 4.5 out of 5 in Amazon with more than 80 reviews. These pads are costly but it’s worth a buy. These sanitary pads are perfect for post-delivery and after c section. The maternity pads are good, effective and very soft in use.
The product shared in this article and video is not sponsored. I have purchased the product. Maternity pads are available in two styles Maxi pads and Medi Pads. The one I have ordered is a pack of 5 maternity pads.
- Maxi pad (For the first 3 days after delivery & absorption capacity is nearby 850ml)
- Check the Price –NewMom Maternity Pads
- Medi pad (From the 4th day onwards& absorption capacity is nearby 450ml)
- Check the Price –NewMom Maternity Pads
- Maternity Pads After Delivery in India | डिलिवरी के बाद मैटर्निटी पैड | Unboxing Maternity Pads
The Benefits of NewMom Maternity Pads are:
- The material is soft and non-irritating providing complete comfort.
- Absorption capacity is high and quickly reduces the job of changing the pads frequently.
- New Mom Maternity Pad is made up of Super Absorbic Polymer (SAP)
- Absorbs a large amount of fluid, convert it into a gel-like substance, and thereby keeps the area dry and clean
- Extra length and width compared to normal pads prevent back and side flow.
- Long enough to prevent back leakage and moves as your body move.
Frequently Asked Questions on Maternity Pads
1. When Should I Start Using Postpartum NewMom Pads?
Right after delivering the baby, your hospital will provide you one or two pads for use. Later on, you will have to use your own pads. Once you stand up and walk your way to the bathroom you will need these pads to use.
2. How to Use Postpartum NewMom Pads?
It’s the same as the period’s pad that you have been used in the past but this pad helps to control heavy flow. You can use this pad with a Pad fixator.
3. What is Pad fixator?
Pad fixator is like panties which are disposable panties. They are used during post-pregnancy with maternity pads. You don’t have to worry about how will wash your dirty panties during post-pregnancy. Later on, once your flow is normal you can shift to normal panties and pads.
4. When Should I Start Using Pad fixator?
Right after delivering the baby, your hospital will give you one or two pads to use. So, keep this Pad fixator handy to use with pads and are must-have in hospital bag products.
5. Why use Postpartum NewMom Pads and Pad fixator?
After delivery, a new mother will feel uncomfortable and pain on wearing normal panties due to pain and also due to stitches. The NewMom Pad and Pad Fixators offer a comfortable and hygienic way of holding pads and you don’t have to worry about how will wash your dirty panties during post-pregnancy. It a must-have in hospital bag products.
These Best Maternity Pads are a must in Hospital bags. On the product list, it should be the main product, that you need to pack in your hospital bag for Post Pregnancy.
6. The only issue with this Maternity Pads are?
The glue of the strip of the pad at the back is not that strong, the pad doesn’t stick to its place and pad may end up getting folded from both sides which may cause discomfort. So, use the double-tap as shown in the picture and in the video for a secure fit.
7. What is the soaking capacity of a single Maternity Pad?
The maxi pad has 850 ml soaking capacity and the Medi pad has 450 ml soaking capacity. For the first 3 days after delivery, one can use Maxi pad and from the 4th day onwards one can use the Medi pad.
8. In which month of the pregnancy should I buy Maternity Pads?
During your 7th month pregnancy, you can buy them online because the seller will take a week to delivery and if you don’t like the product you can exchange it. If you’re buying form a medical store then you can buy during your 8th-month pregnancy.
9. Can these sanitary pads be used with normal panties?
Yes, it can be used as the pad sticks to normal panties as well. But it could be great to use with Disposable panties during post-pregnancy for the starting of 4 to 5 days.
10. Are these Maternity Pads available in online and medical stores?
Yes, the product is available on Amazon and also nearby medical stores.
11. Can I use Maternity Pads while traveling After Delivery?
Yes, it can be used during traveling.
12. How many hours does 1 Maternity Pad last for a new mother?
1 pad can be used for 3 to 4 hours. You can change the pad every 3-4 hours.
13. What is the cost of New mom Disposable Maternity Pads (Maxi)?
The price of the product that I ordered is Rs 172.00 incl. GST. Price may change according to offers and different pack sizes.
14. Maternity Pads that are must in a hospital bag?
Yes, New mom disposable pad and NewMom Pad fixators are must in the hospital bag and home product for the new mother’s right after delivery.
15. How Many Maternity Pads Will One Need After the Birth?
2 Packs of NewMom Maternity Pads Maxi and 1 Pack of NewMom Maternity Pad Medi. Maternity Pad Maxi has an absorption capacity of 850ml and Maternity Pad Medi has an absorption capacity of 450ml.
It’s a must-have product during post-pregnancy and I would highly recommend this to all the new moms to be.
I hope this article was very useful for new pregnancy ladies. If you have noticed that I always say every pregnancy body is different and so, has post-pregnancy bleeding and periods. Every person has a different body, different cycle, and a different flow. So, make sure to understand your flow to use the right pads.
DISCLAIMER: This channel is created to share my personal experiences. As each pregnancy is different recommendations on this channel may not work for you. So, please consult your doctor before taking any medication before trying. The content work protected under copyright law. The background music is taken from the royalty-free site. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org