House of Saffron Kashmir Kesar Review
Table of Contents
Holle New Moms-to-be, during pregnancy, it’s advised to drink Saffron Milk for a glowing fair baby, right. But the actual fact is that your baby’s complexion depends purely on you and your husband’s genes.
Due to the medicinal benefit of saffron, it’s advised to drink saffron milk during pregnancy. In today’s article, I am sharing the review of house of Saffron this saffron is of premium quality, lab-tested, and is certified by various countries’ FDA’s.
- As you open the saffron jar, you will notice red long threads of Kesar.
- The fragrance of saffron is supper.
- The saffron is packed in an airtight jar (bottle) with a transparent plastic seal.
- The round container comes with a resealable bag that preserves its properties for a longer time as compared with jars.
- This Saffron comes with no added color, flavor, and preservatives.
- ShalimarKesar has a shelf life of a minimum of 2 years from the harvest date on it.
- The jar is packed with the harvest date.
- This saffron is a natural antioxidant that provides various health benefits for both men and women.
- A perfect choice for pregnant women.
- During pregnancy, it must be used in moderation.
- Use only 3 to 4 threads of saffron in milk.
- Kesar with Milk is highly effective when taken in the morning.
- During pregnancy Kesar you drink with milk should be soaked in one cup of milk (for 4 hours to 8 hours)
- One can start using saffron from 5th month of pregnancy that is the second trimester of pregnancy.
- During pregnancy make sure to drink Kesar milk only on alternative days.
- Saffron is loaded with iron. Kesar with Milk is a rich source of calcium read more about the Benefits of Saffron
- Check the price:
- House of Saffron 1 gram Kashmir Kesar: https://amzn.to/3uOfcUK
- House of Saffron 1 gram Kashmir Kesar Pack of Three: https://amzn.to/2MCrrSS
- House of Saffron 4 gram Kashmir Kesar: https://amzn.to/3q8jYsu
- House of Saffron 5 gram Kashmir Kesar: https://amzn.to/3b4Nw66
Note, if in case you face difficulty in digesting saffron milk. The other option is you can add a few strands of Kesar to your food. Too much intake of saffron during pregnancy can cause other complications such as dizziness.
How to Use House of Saffron?
- These saffron threads need to be dipped for at least 30 minutes preferably in hot water before use.
- It recommends customers are advised to follow the instructions mentioned on the pack.
- Note – Original Saffron will never dissolve in water or milk a common myth.
Pros of House of Saffron
- Overall good value for money.
- It’s a good quality product.
- I found online there are two types of saffron packaging but both are the same. The only difference is of packing material.
- One comes in a glass bottle and another one is packed in plastic bottles. And there is only 1 variety of House of Saffron. So, don’t get confused about the product and packaging.
Cons of House of Saffron
- Nothing for me
Specifications of House of Saffron
In different states of India, Saffron is also known as Kesar, Keshar, and Kumkumpoova.
- Brand: “House of Saffron”
- Update about the Brand Name: In Dec 2020 renamed to House of Saffron.
- Cuisine: Kashmiri
- Country of Origin: India
- Shelf life from Harvest date: 2 years
- Specialty: No Artificial Flavour, No Genetic Engineering, No Preservatives, Suitable for Vegetarians
- Ingredients & Type: Vegetarian, 100% Pure & Original Premium Organic Kashmir Mogra Grade a Saffron ISO3632 standard.
- Certification: ISO Lab Tested, Phytosanitary Certification, Certificate of Origin
- Storage Instructions: Store in Cool & Dry Place
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 4 x 9 cm; 2 Grams
- Check the price: https://amzn.to/3uOfcUK
Remember, each pregnancy is unique, it is always best to check with your doctor before including saffron in your diet.
How to test saffron after buying?
- First, spit the threads onto a clean tissue paper.
- Pick and rub 3 or 4 threads of saffron inside the tissue.
- If the color of the tissue gets yellow, you are buying the real saffron.
- Always remember to read the label and check the expiry dates.
Click Here to Read More Read More – Maternity Pads for C Section & Normal Delivery
Disclaimer: This website and channel are created to share my personal experiences. As each pregnancy is different recommendations on this channel may not work for you. So, please consult your doctor before taking any medication before trying. The content work protected under copyright law. The background music in the video is taken from the royalty-free site. Please contact us directly at [email protected]