Haldiram’s Pani Puri Kit Review
Table of Contents
Hello New moms-to-be, in today’s article I am sharing Haldiram’s Pani Puri Kit Review. If you’re craving for Pani Puri in the times of Covid-19 then this is an alternate option for you. But make sure to eat within the limit during pregnancy and once in a while.
In different states of India, Pani puri is also known as Gol Gappe, Puchkas, or Pani Ke Patashe. You can make this Pani Puri Recipe with few easy steps at home.
Haldirams ready to eat mouth-watering golgappa. During pregnancy should be eaten in the limit. Only 4 to 5 Pani Puri is good for eating. And make sure to eat in limit and only monthly once.
About the Stuffing for Pani Puris:
Haldiram’s Pani Puri Kit does not contain boiled potatoes or chickpeas. You will have to prepare it by yourself. You will need boiled chickpeas. Make sure to soak chickpeas for 6 to 8 hours before boiling. I boiled 2 medium-sized potatoes. Add chopped fresh coriander leaves. Once done you will have to combine together and mix well to use as stuffing in the puris. And follow the rest of the instructions given.
Stuffing for Pani Puris:
- 1/3 cup Boiled chickpeas
- 2 or 3 Boiled potatoes
- 1/3 tsp Fresh coriander leaves
About Haldiram’s Pani Puri Kit:
This Haldiram’s Street Style Pani Puri kit is of a 360gm packet and contains 30 puris. The puris are made of semolina (In Northern India semolina is called sooji) and whole wheat flour taste.
- 1 Sachet of boondi to add into pani.
- 1 Sachet of Pani puri masala (mint and coriander paste that you need to add to water and mix it well)
- 1 Sachet of Sweet Spiced Mango Sauce to add into pani puri.
Instructions for making of Haldiram’s Pani Puri Recipe:
Stuffing for Puris: Take boiled chickpeas into a blow then add boiled mashed potatoes with fresh coriander. Make sure to add mashed boiled potatoes with chickpeas then add chopped coriander leaves. And follow the rest of the instructions given.
Step 2: Now follow the steps for Pani:
- Boondi to be sooked in ½ cup water
- Empty the pani puri masala sachet in a cup then add ½ cup of water mix well. Take a big blow and add 750ml water the add the masala that we mixed in the cup. And again, mix well.
- Now it’s time to add soaked Boondi into pani masala blow.
- Empty the Sweet Spiced Mango Sauce sachet in a bowl
Now follow these steps for Eating Pani Puri:
- Take a puri, make a small hole from the center.
- Then add sweet spiced mango pani puri sauce into the puri.
- Then add the stuffing of smashed chickpeas, potatoes, and coriander into the puri.
- Take a blow full of pani. Now it’s time to dip the puri into pani and eat the pani puri. The puris are made of semolina (In Northern India semolina is called sooji) and whole wheat flour taste.
- Puris are thin that they would break easily, so handle with care while making them and adding into pani.
Specifications of Haldiram’s Pani Puri Box
- Ingredient Type : Vegetarian
- Brand: Haldiram’s
- Manufacturer: Haldiram’s
- Kit Contains: 360 Grams
- MRP: 150
- Available online: https://amzn.to/2RSSuft
Pros of Haldiram’s Pani Puri Kit
- Overall good value for money.
- It’s a good quality product.
Cons of Haldiram’s Ready to Eat Pani Puri
- Nothing for me
If you’re craving for Pani Puri in the times of Covid-19 then this is an alternate option for you. But make sure to eat within the limit during pregnancy and once in a while.
This information is just a guide. Please note, your portion consumed will depend on your body weight, this meal plan is to ensure a balanced diet that helps you in healthy eating during pregnancy. I just request you to consult your doctor before eating any packed meals or snacks during pregnancy
This channel is created to share my personal experiences. As each pregnancy is different recommendations on this channel may not work for you. So, please consult your doctor before taking any medication before trying. The content work protected under copyright law, so don’t copy content. The background music in the video is taken from the royalty-free site. We don’t sell any items listed on our channel. Please contact us directly via private message or email at email@example.com