After Delivery Vaginal Tightening & Revitalizing Gel
In today’s blog post. I am writing about Vaginal Tightening issues that being a new mother you might face after normal delivery. It’s very common after post-pregnancy every lady loss her vagina area. So, after giving birth to your baby your vagina needs some extra care because after post-pregnancy your vaginal area will get opened up widely and losses its elasticity. To get back to its own position you need to maintain a good lifestyle.
Here, I am sharing a review on Everteen Vaginal Tightening & Revitalizing Gel. This Everteen Vaginal Tightening & Revitalizing Gel will help you to restore the elasticity of your vagina and it will help your vagina to bring back instant tightening sensation with increased blood flow into your vaginal muscles. After using it on regular basses you and your partner can feel the difference at that time.
You can apply ever teen gel twice daily for perfect results. With regular usage, you will definitely see results in a minimum of 3-4 weeks. This product is made of pure and natural ingredients to help moisturize, tighten, and restore the vagina.
The benefit of the Everteen Vaginal Tightening & Revitalizing Gel
- Everteen Vaginal Gel tightens and revitalizes means to restore the vagina.
- Restores the elasticity of the vaginal opening post-pregnancy.
- It is dermatologically, microbiologically, and clinically tested and formulated under the expert guidance of gynecologists.
- Tones the vaginal muscles and gives a rejuvenating feeling.
- It improves the blood flow in vaginal muscles.
- Keeps away harmful bacteria from the vagina.
- It does not have any side-effects.
- Improves lubrication and reduce dryness
How to Apply Everteen Vaginal Tightening & Revitalizing Gel?
First, make sure to wash your hands and Vagina with clean water. It is very easy to use.
How to Use Everteen Vaginal Tightening & Revitalizing Gel?
- You will have to sit in squatting posture
- Then remove the cap from the bottle
- Make sure to press one full to take 2-3 gms of Everteen gel on your fingertip
- You have to massage inside your vagina. So, apply the gel in a circular motion for 60 seconds with your fingertip inside the vagina.
- Make sure to sit for 5 to 10 minutes in a normal position you will feel cooling effect there.
- You will have to apply Everteen gel twice every day for perfect results.
Most commonly asked questions: https://amzn.to/3d54K10
1. Can I Use Everteen Vaginal Tightening Gel During Pregnancy?
No, don’t use this gel during pregnancy
2. Can I Use Everteen Vaginal Tightening Gel During Periods Or Menstruation?
No, don’t use this gel during periods.
3. Any age limit for using this product?
Suitable for women above 18 years of age that too after delivery and post-pregnancy. Make sure to use after your post-pregnancy bleeding stops.
4. Does Everteen vaginal tightening gel really Work?
Yes, it works. You and your partner can feel the difference at that time.
5. Is Vaginal Tightening Gel Paraben Free?
Yes, it’s Paraben-free
6. Everteen vaginal tightening gel is for external use or internal?
The Gel is for internal use. You will have to sit in squatting posture and you have to massage inside your vagina. So, apply the gel with your fingertip inside the vagina in a circular motion.
7. How many days or how long should I use?
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Avoid during periods
- Please make a note – If you’re suffering from any medical condition, consult your doctor before using this gel.
Active Ingredients: Everteen vaginal tightening gel is made of 100% pure & natural ingredients that are unique and extracted from rare herbs. , Ficus Glomerata, Woodfordia Floribunda, Butea Frondosa, Sphatika, Quersuc Infections, and Aloe Vera.
About Everteen, it’s a brand that completely focuses on women’s healthcare. Everteen is the complete feminine intimate health and hygiene expert. It offers in India, the largest range of premium sanitary products and sells across the world.
DISCLAIMER: This channel is created to share my personal experiences. I have never tried to push products on anyone. As each pregnancy is different recommendations on this channel may not work for you. So, please consult your doctor or gynecologist before taking any medication before trying.
The content work protected under copyright law. The background music is taken from the royalty-free site. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.orgSo, when weeks convert into months during pregnancy is known as Pregnancy Trimesters.