10 Questions Asked on New mom Disposable Maternity Pads
New Moms to be, these are few questions that are been asked by new mothers I have listed them and I am sure these FAQs are going to be very helpful to you while pregnancy.
If you have noticed that I always say every pregnancy body is different and so, as post-pregnancy bleeding and periods. Every person has a different body, different cycle, and a different flow. So, make sure to understand your flow to use the right pads at the right time.
New moms-to-be will experience heavy bleeding immediately right after delivery. So, immediately nurse will provide you one or two pads for use. Later on, you will have to use your own pads. The heavy bleeding will continue for more than 10 days. So, Maternity pads are must have pads for every new mom after childbirth.
2. How Many NewMom Maternity Pads Will One Need After the Birth?
One pad at a time, the pads can be used right after giving birth with Pad fixator. These New mom Maternity pads are available in two different styles Maxi pads and Medi Pads. The one I have ordered is a pack of 5 maternity pads. one pad can be used for 3 to 4 hours. You can change the pad every 3-4 hours once.
- Maxi Pads: NewMom Maternity Pads for the First 3 days after delivery, the Maxi pad is designed for the first 3 days after delivery & the absorption capacity is nearby 850ml. These pads can be used with Pad fixator.
- Medi pads: NewMom Maternity Pads for 4th day onwards after delivery, the Medi pad is designed for 4th day onwards & absorption capacity is nearby 450ml. These pads can be used with Pad fixator
3. What is Pad fixator?
Pad fixator is like panties which are disposable panties. They are used during post-pregnancy with maternity pads.
4. How to Use Postpartum NewMom Pads?
Pads are the same as the period’s pad that you have been used in the past but this pad helps to control heavy flow. You can use this pad with a Pad fixator or old panties that you can use and throw.
You don’t have to worry about who will wash your dirty panties during post-pregnancy. It a must-have in hospital bag products. Once your flow is normal you can shift to normal panties and pads.
One pad can be used for 3 to 4 hours, the pads are very thick in size and made for heavy flow. Do make sure to change the pad every 3-4 hours
These NewMom Pads have no wings. If needed you can use a double-tap so that the pad gets attached well with panties or Pad fixator. You will give you the proper fitting. So, use the double-tap as shown in the picture and in the video for a secure fit.
The only issue with this Maternity Pad is that the glue of the strip of the pad at the back is not that strong, the pad doesn’t stick to its place, and the pad may end up getting folded from both sides which may cause discomfort.
- Check Click on it – Newmom Disposable Maternity Pads Pack of 5
- Check Click on it – Newmom Disposable Maternity Pads (Medi) – Pack of 5
- Check Click on it – Newmom Disposable Pad Fixator – Pack Of 5
5. Can I use Maternity Pads while traveling After Delivery?
Yes, it can be used during traveling. Just wear Double Panties.
6. Why use Postpartum NewMom Pads and Pad fixator?
NewMom Pad and Pad Fixators are must-have products in the hospital bags. Right, after delivery, a new mother will feel uncomfortable and pain on wearing normal panties due to pain and also due to stitches if C section. The Pad and Pad Fixators offer a comfortable and hygienic way of holding pads and you don’t have to worry about how will wash your dirty panties during post-pregnancy.
7. Which month of the pregnancy should I buy Maternity Pads?
Plan to buy it During your 7th month of pregnancy.
8. Can these sanitary pads be used with normal panties?
Yes, it can be used as the pad sticks to normal panties as well.
9. Are these Maternity Pads available in online and medical stores?
Yes, the product is available on Amazon and also nearby medical stores.
10. Maternity Pads that are a must in a hospital bag?
Yes, are a must in the hospital bag.
Specification of Newmom Disposable Maternity Pads
Pros of Newmom Disposable Maternity Pads
- Worth to buy
- Quality is excellent
Cons of Maternity Pads
- no wings
DISCLAIMER: This channel is created to share my personal experiences. As each pregnancy is different recommendations on this channel may not work for you. So, please consult your doctor before taking any medication before trying. The content work protected under copyright law. The background music is taken from the royalty-free site. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org