13 Habits During Pregnancy for Intelligent Baby
Pregnancy is the time to plan for a healthy and intelligent baby. Plan yourself to keep your mind healthy, eat, and drink healthy because a healthy body is a key to a healthy pregnancy.
Do you know, the first three months are the most important phase during pregnancy, your body will experience sudden and dramatic increases in Estrogen and Progesterone (Progesterone plays a key role in maintaining the pregnancy). So, make sure to practice and make your mind physically and emotionally stronger for upcoming hormonal changes in the body.
Plan to eat healthily. You can make a list of vegetables, fruits, and food that you should avoid so that you and your family members are aware of those listed items. Your medicine intake during pregnancy is very important to make a note with the plan and list the timing. So, that you get used to it.
It’s always said from our elders that during pregnancy baby learns what her surrounding is, the baby starts learning from the mother’s womb itself. So, this is the time you have to start developing a good and healthy habit so, that your baby can make space inside you to settle down without any complications and be smarter and shaper from birth itself.
Tips for Healthy Habits During Pregnancy
1. The first trimester is the right time to learn what to eat and what not to eat and to start maintaining a healthy habit of eating small meals throughout the day with healthy fruits and vegetables. Plan your meals which are rich in Folic acid, Iron, Calcium, and Protein. Make sure whatever you eat and drink is not too hot or cold.
2. From the first trimester start developing a healthy habit of sleeping on your left side. This will help increase the amount of blood and nutrients that reach your baby. Keep your legs and knees bent, and put a pillow between your legs. Sleep when you’re sleepy, you will sleep more in the first trimester.
3. Urine infection is very common in pregnancy. So, take care of your Intimate area to keep the vagina healthy. Make sure after every visit to the washroom, wash the area by using Vwash and pat dry by using a cotton towel, and never share the towel with anyone.
4. White vaginal discharge during pregnancy is very common and this will continues throughout your pregnancy. So, start maintaining a healthy hygiene routine to keep the private part area clean and dry.
5. From first-trimester pregnancy start developing a good habit of drinking lots of water every day at least 2 liters’.
6. Plan to eat everyday Brain Foods to improve the baby’s Brain Development during pregnancy.
7. Start maintaining a healthy habit of taking medicines on time as advised by your doctor.
8. From the second trimester (the fourth month) start using stretch marks cream or oil to avoid stretch marks.
9. Most pregnant women experience sleep problems during pregnancy. If you are among one of them, then you can listen to some relaxing peaceful music. or Plan to read a few good pregnancy books this will help you gain some extra knowledge.
10. Start talking to your baby from the starting of 23 weeks. Let your baby hear your voice and feel the attachment and love. It is like always said to me, the mother is the first teacher to her child, and this is the right time to share your knowledge with your unborn baby.
11. Each and every pregnancy body is different if you’re allergic to any food combinations and any type of medicines share with your doctor.
12. Track your morning sickness so that you can discuss it with your doctor and don’t worry morning sickness like nausea and vomiting, will disappear by the end of the first trimester.
13. Exercise like walking is very important during pregnancy so, walk!
If you like to read books then this book can be one of them to read during pregnancy – Your Best Pregnancy Ever by Author – Jen Torborg
I hope this article was very useful to you. Please don’t forget to hit on the like button and share it with your friends, sister, or any family member.
DISCLAIMER: This channel and website are created to share my personal experiences. As each pregnancy is different recommendations on this channel may not work for you. So, please consult your doctor before taking any medication before trying. The content work protected under copyright law. The background music is taken from the royalty-free site. Please contact us directly at [email protected]